Samuel Mathis Esq.
Owner, Attorney at Law
Sam has been helping people with Social Security Disability cases for over twenty years. He enjoys taking complicated concepts and explaining them in a way that is understandable to non-attorneys. He has the experience and skills necessary to represent you but believes the greatest compliment is that he is easy to talk to about the sensitive and personal matters involved in a disability case.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Maine State Bar Association
- NOSSCR (National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representative)
Areas of Practice:
- Social Security Disability Law
- Maine, 1995, US District Court, First Circuit Court of Appeals, 2000
- Bachelor’s degree, University of Vermont, 1990
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 1995
- Co-Director of the Land, Air, and Water environmental law group, 1995
Cathy has over twenty years of experience in mental health and business management. From answering the phones to organizing medical records, Cathy keeps the office running smoothly.
Want to know where to begin with the disability legal process? Learn more about our services and how the experienced team at Woodruff & Mathis law can help you.